R-CASE CONDENSING UNIT
Small capacity condensing units, designed for small commercial applications such as convenience stores, petrol forecourts and cold rooms. Assembled with scroll or digital scroll compressors, designed for MT or LT applications. This model is built on a smallest condensing unit frame and provides a cooling capacity from 4,4 kW to 20,3 kW with evaporation temperature being -10 °C and outside air temperature being 32°C.
Assembled with copper aluminium fin condenser, Copeland compressors with crankcase heater, high efficiency AC/EC axial fans and a liquid receiver.
Built in a closed galvanized steel frame with polymer powder coating and additional insulation for silent unit operation. Electric panel includes phase rotation and phase loss monitoring relay, compressor and fan motor overheat protection, contactor and main switch. Additional assembly options are available.
R-CASE PLUS CONDENSING UNIT
Small capacity condensing units, designed for small commercial applications such as convenience stores, petrol forecourts and cold rooms. Assembled with scroll or digital scroll compressors, designed for MT or LT applications. This model provides a cooling capacity from 13 kW to 38,7 kW with evaporation temperature being -10 °C and outside air temperature being 32°C.
Ultra-compact frame construction is assembled with high-quality EC fan motor technology, scroll or reciprocating compressors and a finned tube or
microchannel condenser. The galvanized steel and powder coated frame with a reliable insulation material ensures proper unit protection and noise reduction.
An additional 30 mm rock wool material can be supplemented for a super silent unit operation with double insulation.
Refra presented R-Case Condensing Units
R-CASE CONDENSING UNIT
- 3 Danfoss Multi-Refrigerant, A2L-Ready Condensing Units For Ultra-Low GWP Installations
- 4 Panasonic Aquarea Units Receive Passive House Component Certification
- 5 Carrier Transicold has provided 2,000 PrimeLINE refrigeration units to Yang Ming Marine Transport
- 6 refrigeration units
- 7 CIAT Innovates Air Handling Units To Ensure Compliance With New NHS Rules On Hospital Ventilation
- 8 Big Y Improves Refrigerated Grocery Distribution With Carrier Transicold Trailer Units
- 9 Carrier Transicold China Launches Two New Citimax Refrigeration Units For Heavy-Duty Trucks
- 1 Strong policy progress on energy efficiency seen in 2023, but meeting climate goals means moving faster
- 2 Net Zero Coalition Expands Membership to 10 Companies
- 3 Condair Group Receives Swissnex Innovation Pioneer Award 2023
- 4 Thermo King Collaborates with BPW and idem telematics for More Comprehensive Data Sharing
- 5 New IIR Informatory Note on non-uniform environment
- 6 Daikin Europe N.V. introduces Nepura residential heat pump
- 7 Australia’s second Annual Climate Change Statement
- 8 New Johnson Controls Study: Smarter Buildings Key to Accelerating Decarbonization Goals
- 9 EPA fines HP Hood LLC for violating the use of ammonia at the plant
- 10 Lineage opened new regional headquarters in Warsaw, Poland