Efficient Energy GmbH presented eChiller Chilled Water Units
The eChiller is designed for cooling processes with high chilled water outlet temperatures. Its optimal cooling capacity lies in a range from 16 °C to 22 °C, but outlet temperatures of between 10 °C to 28 °C are also possible – a spectrum that traditional chillers are only partially capable of covering.
The eChiller is available in four designs, with a nominal cooling capacity range of 20 kW to 45 kW, depending on the configuration of the chilled water outlet temperature, the compressor and the cooling water inlet temperature. Total capacity can be scaled to over 300 kW by combining several systems.
The standard equipment for easy integration into your application
- Centrifugal turbo compressor
- Open evaporator and condenser
- Plate heat exchangers as external connection
- Refrigerant water (R718)
- Integrated "Free Cooling"
- Communication interface to the higher-level control unit
- Control of peripheral components
- Remote control
- Monitoring for e.g. BAFA