Haier Brings New Products to Bangkok RHVAC 2019

2019年09月26日 来源:coowor.com 收藏 阅读数:44340

分享

Haier also participated in the 12th Bangkok Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning 2019 and brought self-purification air conditioning and other best-selling products.

Booth of Haier
Best-selling Product
Best-selling Product

 

Self-purification air conditioning is a product type created by Haier according to local conditions. Sales of the product reached 30,000 units in 2018, while Haier Thailand expects to sell 100,000 units this year

Self-purification air conditioning

 

It is shown that Thailand accounts for 20% of air conditioning capacity in Southeast Asia. It is also the second largest air conditioning market in Southeast Asia and the second largest air conditioning producer and exporter in the world. In this context, Haier began to enter Thailand market in 2002, when they opened only sales offices in Thailand. Since 2016, Haier's Thai business has achieved rapid growth and sustainable development. Haier air conditioning ranks among the top 3 in the Thai market. Haier air conditioner ranks first in the Thai market among China's brands. Haier and AQUA brands rank first in the Southeast Asian market among Chinese brands.

The key to Haier Thailand's success lies in localized marketing, active communication with users, and creating differentiated products.  

Now Haier has an annual capacity of 1.5 million white goods in Thailand, 40% of which are sold locally in Thailand, and the remaining 60% are exported to Europe, Macao, South America and the Middle East.

Coowor is here to witness the globalization of Chinese brands with you.

编辑人: Juli SHEN