CO2 refrigeration saves it for Carrefour In a move to cut energy use by 30% by 2025, Carrefour Polska is implementing a number of measures including CO2 refrigeration, geothermal technologies and LED lighting.
German thieves target R134a Rising costs and market shortages have led to increasing reports of thefts of refrigerant from commercial premises across Germany.
Panasonic sponsors Cooling Awards As part of its centenary celebrations, Panasonic is to repeat its sponsorship of this year’s Cooling Industry Awards.
Diversitech buys Hilmor tools brand Air conditioning and refrigeration parts and accessories supplier DiversiTech has acquired the Hilmor brand from Stanley Black & Decker.
- 1 Service Experts Provides Tips to Keep the Air Conditioner in Top Condition This Summer
- 2 Maximizing Safety & Efficiency at Turkey’s Airport
- 3 Indian Govt Measures to Reduce Problem of Growing AC Use
- 4 Heat Exchangers Market Expected to Reach $20.12 Billion by 2022
- 5 Russell Tavolacci Named SVP and COO of Samsung HVAC
- 6 Bryant Convenes its Third Annual Women in HVAC Event
- 7 Officine Rigamonti Welcomes Wou in Beijing to ISH China & CIHE 2017
- 8 Top 3 IoT Trends Brands Can Grab Onto Now
- 9 Sustainable, Energy-Efficient Communities, Home-By-Home: Honeywell’S Lyrictm Wi-Fi-Enabled Thermostats Now Demand Response-Capable
- 10 Fluorspar Price to Impact Refrigerants
The 49th Station of Coowor Global Promotion Tour—Malaysia 2018 Southeast Asia’s Premier Refrigeration, Ventilation & Air-Conditioning Expo is opening on 17,July, 2018 at Kuala Lumpur Convention in Malaysia. REVAC Expo & Forum is the region’s largest heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) business and innovation platform to promote the growth of the HVACR sector. With professionals gathering from all over the world, this show puts together HVACR manufacturers, mechanical engineers, contractors,OEMs, facility managers, consultants, developers and other industry professionals.
Midea becomes the Central Point in 2018 REVAC Expo & Forum Midea Scott & English Electronics Sdn Bhd (MSEE) is a Malaysia-based subsidiary company of Media Refrigeration(Hong Kong)Ltd. which in turn is a subsidiary of the Media Group of company. In this exhibition, Midea show the new VX Series and Inverter Direct Drive Centrifugal Chiller.
DAIKIN Showcase in the 2018 REVAC Expo & Forum with ACSON Daikin takes part in the 2018 2018 REVAC Expo & Forum with its subsidiary--- ACSON. The booth of Daikin is D501 in Hall 5, and the booth of ACSON is A409 in Hall4. And they show their new products separately.
The 48th Station of Coowor Global Promotion Tour—Nigeria Local time, July 10, 2018, the WEST AFRICA HVAC 2018 opened in Nigeria. West Africa hvacis is expected to have more than 70 kinds of the brand interaction with the professional platform for trade and consumer transactions. Exhibitors will have a unique opportunity to meet the needs of exhibitors and customers. And collect relevant information and negotiate business partners.