CO2 refrigeration saves it for Carrefour In a move to cut energy use by 30% by 2025, Carrefour Polska is implementing a number of measures including CO2 refrigeration, geothermal technologies and LED lighting.
German thieves target R134a Rising costs and market shortages have led to increasing reports of thefts of refrigerant from commercial premises across Germany.
Panasonic sponsors Cooling Awards As part of its centenary celebrations, Panasonic is to repeat its sponsorship of this year’s Cooling Industry Awards.
Diversitech buys Hilmor tools brand Air conditioning and refrigeration parts and accessories supplier DiversiTech has acquired the Hilmor brand from Stanley Black & Decker.
- 1 Service Experts Provides Tips to Keep the Air Conditioner in Top Condition This Summer
- 2 Maximizing Safety & Efficiency at Turkey’s Airport
- 3 Indian Govt Measures to Reduce Problem of Growing AC Use
- 4 Heat Exchangers Market Expected to Reach $20.12 Billion by 2022
- 5 Russell Tavolacci Named SVP and COO of Samsung HVAC
- 6 Bryant Convenes its Third Annual Women in HVAC Event
- 7 Officine Rigamonti Welcomes Wou in Beijing to ISH China & CIHE 2017
- 8 Top 3 IoT Trends Brands Can Grab Onto Now
- 9 Sustainable, Energy-Efficient Communities, Home-By-Home: Honeywell’S Lyrictm Wi-Fi-Enabled Thermostats Now Demand Response-Capable
- 10 Fluorspar Price to Impact Refrigerants