FSW announces single day training for CO2 equipment Company partners with Business Edge for a series of one-off training events designed to tackle safe handling of its CO2 technology
Small case with a big effect EBM On Wednesday, 6 June 2018 at 1.12 pm, Alexander Gerst from Künzelsau will take off from Kazakhstan's Baikonur space station for the ISS (International Space Station). Before his departure, he is supported by a ebm-papst product.
GEA to supply contained tableting lines to top-tier Russian pharmaceutical company GEA has been chosen by JSC Pharmasyntez, a leading Russian pharmaceutical company, to supply multiple contained tablet manufacturing lines for the production of highly potent hormonal products.
GEA presents Integrated Freeze-Drying Solutions at ACHEMA 2018 – Application-specific lyophilization technology GEA’s process expertise is based on a long history of innovation, applied R&D and industry experience. And, as a long-term partner to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, our equipment stands for high performance, quality and reliable, trouble-free operation. Every GEA freeze dryer is designed to help our customers to create a product that will succeed in the market — with GEA being a partner in reaching that goal.
- 1 Service Experts Provides Tips to Keep the Air Conditioner in Top Condition This Summer
- 2 Maximizing Safety & Efficiency at Turkey’s Airport
- 3 Indian Govt Measures to Reduce Problem of Growing AC Use
- 4 Heat Exchangers Market Expected to Reach $20.12 Billion by 2022
- 5 Russell Tavolacci Named SVP and COO of Samsung HVAC
- 6 Bryant Convenes its Third Annual Women in HVAC Event
- 7 Officine Rigamonti Welcomes Wou in Beijing to ISH China & CIHE 2017
- 8 Top 3 IoT Trends Brands Can Grab Onto Now
- 9 Sustainable, Energy-Efficient Communities, Home-By-Home: Honeywell’S Lyrictm Wi-Fi-Enabled Thermostats Now Demand Response-Capable
- 10 Fluorspar Price to Impact Refrigerants