Dr. Stephan Arnold to assume responsibility for R&D department at ebm-papst After more than a decade in the group management of the Mulfingen-based family business ebm-papst, Dr. Bruno Lindl (65) will resign from his position as Managing Director for Research and Development on June 30, 2018 and will go into retirement, as planned for some time.
Formulation of Fusion 20 Latter-Half Three-Year Plan Co-create New Value in the Air and Environment Fields with Wisdom and Passion Daikin Industries, Ltd. has formulated the latter-half three-year plan (from FY2018 to 2020) for its strategic management plan Fusion 20 with fiscal year 2020 as the final year.
Johnson Controls launches contractor partnership initiative Johnson Controls is launching the York Specialised HVAC Contractor (YSC) programme, a training and support initiative offering specialised HVAC contractors the opportunity to grow their business.
Suppliers unite for Toshiba distributor conference Toshiba Air Conditioning and CIAT UK suppliers from across the country gathered in Crewe recently for their distributors’ conference.
- 1 Service Experts Provides Tips to Keep the Air Conditioner in Top Condition This Summer
- 2 Maximizing Safety & Efficiency at Turkey’s Airport
- 3 Indian Govt Measures to Reduce Problem of Growing AC Use
- 4 Heat Exchangers Market Expected to Reach $20.12 Billion by 2022
- 5 Russell Tavolacci Named SVP and COO of Samsung HVAC
- 6 Bryant Convenes its Third Annual Women in HVAC Event
- 7 Officine Rigamonti Welcomes Wou in Beijing to ISH China & CIHE 2017
- 8 Top 3 IoT Trends Brands Can Grab Onto Now
- 9 Sustainable, Energy-Efficient Communities, Home-By-Home: Honeywell’S Lyrictm Wi-Fi-Enabled Thermostats Now Demand Response-Capable
- 10 Fluorspar Price to Impact Refrigerants